Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dumpling Queen
Anime RPer

Mother Empty
PostSubject: Mother   Mother EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 am

Mother

There I sit on the tallest mountain looking down at the city below me with no expression on my face. I had become a doll with no feelings of hate, love or happiness. I used to think about what had made me this way. I thought of my mother and when she took me to an amusment park for the very first time. We rode every ride we possibly could, and ate whatever she could afford even though we only ended up getting really sick because of it. That didn't stop us, we just puked it up and had a big jug of cold water laughing about how much we ate. We would go to a few more shops when it got really late then she told me to sit down on one of the benches nearby while she goes to another store. I remember her planting a soft kiss on my forehead before she left and telling me to behave myself. My response was a wide grin and she left me there to wait and wait and wait. A female worker sees me and says that the park is closing now. All I can do is turn around tears running from my eyes, my dark brown hair stuck to my face and say " Do you know where my Mother is?" That memory always brought pain, so soon enough I blocked it out completly. The young lady took me home and cared for me, even now I live with her and her husband. I never saw my mother after that day and I don't know what has happend to her, but what I do know is if I see her again I would fall to my knees and cry with all my heart "Mother, Mother, Mother!"

-cries-
Back to top Go down
Dumpling Queen
Anime RPer

Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother   Mother EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 am

I'm sorry about the small text. -worry- I didn't know that would happen.
Back to top Go down
RitsukaOfLoveless
Anime RPer
RitsukaOfLoveless

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
Mother Left_bar_bleue10/100Mother Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother   Mother EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 am

*giggles*
It's ok! It was so sad, it made me wanna cry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Dumpling Queen
Anime RPer

Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother   Mother EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:50 pm

YES, BONUS! -punches air-
I actually made Ritsu want to cry from one of my stories!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother   Mother Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Stories-
Jump to: