Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Digimon: The Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:40 am

Davis growled and took off after her, calling over his shoulder, "Be ready to bail us out. But stay hidden." He caught up with her in a darker tunnel, grabbing her wrist before she ran out into the lab, "What the hell are you doing?" He whispered feircly.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 am

Rika hiss in pain. Feeling had come back to her arm and that was the one he grabbed. "Being stupid, now let me go. I know what I'm doing Davis." she said, her voice breaking in pain.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 am

Davis stepped in front of Rika and gently stuck out her arm, standing in front of her, "You can't just run off on your own. Tell me what you're doing - so I can help." He pulled new wrappings and more burn cream from his pocket and slid off the old wrappings, replacing them with the fresh ones. He let her arm go then, but stood firmly in her path, "Don't be so stubborn, Rika." He said, voice strangled.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
EXP Points:
Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 am

"Don't be so overly protective. I'll be right back. You go back and see if those other Tamers do anything. I'll take Renamon with me." Rika said, glad that the tunnel was so dark. Blush was creeping onto her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Davis took a deep breath, "Rika," he leaned foward, holding his hands out for emphasis, "I feel very over protective of you." Taking her forearms in his strong grasp, he stepped up to her and hovered close to her face, staring into her eyes, "You... don't understand, but I can't just step aside and let you get hurt," he sounded softer now, more soothing. "I can't."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:49 pm

"Davis, I'll be fine with Renamon. Just go back and make sure the other Tamers do't do anything." Rika pressed, hating the way her blush took her whole face.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:30 am

Davis was about to say something else when two rough hands grabbed the teenagers by the arms and they were hoisted off the ground by a giant candlemon. Shock caused them for a minute before instinct took over. Davis swung on top of the fist holding him and crouched against the muscular fingers, wincing at the pain shooting through his elbow, "Let her go!" He snarled at it, fingernails digging into the skin holding his arm to hold him in place. The candlemon just smiled a wicked smile and flung him aside like a stick, and when he hit the cave wall, his head snapped back and he crumpled to the floor.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 am

"Davis!"Rika screamed. "Renamon, use Diamond storm." Renamon hesitated and used it, flinging the Candlemon back and catching Rika in her arms. She turned and picked up Davis and sprinted away to the tunnel's entrance. "The other one doesn't have anyone in it so we'll stay there for right now." Renamon murmured, taking the two humans there with Veemon beside her. Renamon put them down and sat down next to Davis, wuickly joined by Rika. "Crap! This is my fault." she mummbled.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am

Davis lolled his head away from the dim lights overhead and grunted in pain as Devi Veemon crouched beside them, "What happened?!" He demanded as Cari, TK, YoLee, and Cody came up behind them gasping in fright for their friend. "Davis!" They cried. Davis was battered and bruised, but as Cody looked him over, he concluded their was nothing broken. "Gerra wayfrom me," Davis muttered, sitting up holding his throbbing head. Of course he sat up too fast and almost fainted, sliding sideways against the cave wall while everyone's muffled screams about lying down went in one ear and out the other. He swallowed a groan and closed his eyes, pressing his hot forehead against the cool, damp side wall, "Gimmie a sec..." he muttered through cleched teeth.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 am

Rika shook her head. "and I thought I was stubborn." she muttered. She took out a bottle of asprin from her pocket, hurting her arm because she used the burned one. "Take these." she said, holding out two.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am

Davis eyed the pills, "Bakka, no thanks," he made a face like a grimace and leaned his forehead on his bent knees. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

"Stubborn" she muttered putting them back in the bottle and into her pocket. Rika sat down next to him and looked at Renamon. "Ren, go see if those Tamers are doing anything. I don't like the feel of them being so quiet." she said, folding her knees.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:20 am

Devi Veemon nodded and both of them darted back into the lab room. The rest of the bunch of teens ran off to see if they could find anything out, leaving the two alone. Davis had just gotten his breathing back under control as he lifted his head and looked over Rika with dazed eyes, "You hurt?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:33 am

"No, but you are and it's my fault." rika grumbled. She played with her necklace and looked back at the wall. It's my fault you're hurt, it's my fault Renamon is more worried about me, and it's my fault we are stuck here." She sighed and leaned against the cave wall. God, I'm an idiot.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:51 am

Davis struggled away from the wall and slid up beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and curling up his legs for warmth, "'S ok, not everything is always your fault." He smiled, "I'm danger prone, Renamon is your digimon, she's supposed to worry about you, and we're here to stop whatever they're doing to these tamers."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:55 pm

"Still, if I hadn't run off on my own, you wouldn't have gotten hurt and Renamon wouldn't be acting like I'm going to keel over ony minute." Rika pressed, feeling heat rish on her face. "It's still my fault."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Davis leaned against her, "Who cares if I'm hurt? I'll be fine, it's like kicking a brick wall with me." He smiled encouragingly, a long cut under his eye stretching slighty.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Rika took a deep breaht, not beleiving that she was about to say this. "I care that you're hurt." she said.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Davis's smile softened, "Thanks, Rika," he reached over and kissed her gently, warm lips pressing to her's.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Rika returned the kiss then pulled back suddenly. Her whole face was beat red and her heart was beating ten times a second. "..." she couldn't find any words but she wanted to kiss Davis again.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Davis felt a sensational tingle in his fingertips; like he got when his father let him taste brandy when he was younger. His heart rate sped up as he stared at Rika with wide eyes, ears throbbing ith each beat, yet cheeks still paled from is black spell. He leaned nearer and they locked lips again. It was like a drug you couldn't get enough of, as it pulsed between them, drawing them closer together.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Rika didn't try to stop kissing Davis. She just....kissed him. She didn't have any control over her body and she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Davis felt a vibration from farther into the tunnel, but he had other matters to attend to. Places hidden from sight on him were growing hot, and Rika had his full attention. They merged mouths and melted together, and Davis found his warm hand on her neck. Neither of them barely paused for breath before going back to the other.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Rika's hand was twined in Davis' hair and her eyes were closed. The vibration went through her legs by she didn't care. Her whole body was warm, and she didn't want to pay attention to anything else but Davis. Rika.....a voice in her mind said, still not able to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Davis's mind flickered a minute and he tried to pull away, but his will wasn't strong enough. Rika's taste was intoxicating. He gritted his teeth, groaning internally as he broke off and pressed his forehead to her's, eyes closed, listening. He was panting, shoulders rising and falling heavily, but it wasn't hard to hear the, Thump... thump... thump... coming up the tunnel. Still weak from his faint and the surge of hot emotions throbbing against his ear drums, he could only look at Rika with a grim expression, "Rika, somethings coming." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: The Return   Digimon: The Return - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon: The Return
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Role Play :: BartonTown-
Jump to: