Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RitsukaOfLoveless
Anime RPer
RitsukaOfLoveless

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Left_bar_bleue10/100Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Empty
PostSubject: Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!   Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Angels by Within Temptation, Get Off Of My Back, Titanic, Hym of The Sea, May It Be, Aniron, Kiss Me Through The Phone, I Need A Love Song, Crash and Burn. ^^ GO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/
Dumpling Queen
Anime RPer

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!   Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Kiss me through the phone, Please Excuse My Hands, Mika Lolipop, That's Not My Name, Moonlight Sonata, Anything by Tokio Hotel........blah blah blah more.....
Back to top Go down
HS7
Anime RPer
HS7

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Left_bar_bleue10/100Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!   Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Crush, All Around Me, So What, Hot and Cold, Decode, Gives You Hell, If You Seek Amy, That's Not My Name, Shattered Glass, Circus, Womanizer, Love Story, I Heart ?, Picture to Burn, Beatiful Eyes, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Get Silly!, Cupid Shuffle, Addicted, 18 Days, Colors, Taerdrops on my Guitar, Secret Valentine, Check Yes Juilet, Come On Get Higher, Still Doll, The WORLD, etc.

Need I say more? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://therandomnessforum.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

RP file
EXP Points:
Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Left_bar_bleue100/100Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!   Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 am

Michiyuki, Step At A Time, I thought I lost you, Best Days, Upside Down, Nabari No Ou 'Crawl', Hate This Part, Heart Like Memphis, Must've Done Something Right, Gives Yo Hell, Misery Buisness, That Face, Untouched, Ju Ne Poi De Mons, Hero, Leave Our All The Rest, Kaze No Fuku Basho, All The Things She Sai, I Caught Myself, Sweet Thing, Burnin Up, Miracle, Guardian Angel, Green Light, Solve, About You, High, In Your Eyes, Somewhere, My World, Remedy, Amaranth, Mata Ashita, Underneath,Cody Lyoko French/English, Fall For You, You Are AGod, Danjo, Lucky Star, Roll To Me, In Heaven When You Kiss Me, Shake It, Sakura Kiss, True Light, On The Way Down, Wake Up Call, He in't The Leavin Kind, Told You So, Love You, Stand, Life Is A Highway, May It Be, Angels, Say My Name, Teenge Spirit, Don't Forget, Rachel's Song.

^^ Enough?
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayanime.forumotion.net
vice

vice

RP file
EXP Points:
Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Left_bar_bleue100/10Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!   Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

thunderstruck acdc backin black( same band), money for nuthin cant rember whos thats by at the time, brother my brother by blessid union of souls, when the stars go blue by tim mcCgraw ahhhh cant rember right now ill respond later.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!   Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your fav song?? Name as many as you can!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Forum Games-
Jump to: