Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HS7
Anime RPer
HS7

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
Friend Left_bar_bleue10/100Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Friend Empty
PostSubject: Friend   Friend EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 am

The words slashed through out my body, making me go into a trance. I walked through the halls, lost in reality and in mind. I couldn't understand anything that was going on around me. I was like Helen Keller, blind and deaf to everything, using feel to naviagate. I crashed into nearly everything, not caring if I hurt or killed myself. I didn't care about anything at all.
When someone I crashed into pulled me somewhere, I broke from my trance and saw that my friend was draggin me somewhere. When they stooped, they turned to me and told me to choose someone better than the one I was with. They told me to choose someone who was kind and wouldn't try to hurt anyone purposely. They told me the person I was with was a jerk that hurt everyone and only cared for themselves.
When they turned and disappeared around the corner, I thought about what they said. When I finally figured out who was better for me, I wandered around the area, searching for the person. To be honest, I didn't really think about the qualities a person had. I am a bit ashamed for that. I might have saved myself from a lot of emotional pain. I might not be in this situation. I could be sitting with that person right now, utterly happy.
When I found the person, I came behind them and gave them a hug. They turned, startled, to look at me. I stared at the person who told me what I should do. The person I trusted.
My friend.
Back to top Go down
http://therandomnessforum.darkbb.com/forum.htm
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
Friend Left_bar_bleue5/100Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend   Friend EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Oh cool. ^^
Back to top Go down

Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Stories-
Jump to: