Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:37 am

Someone cried out as her husband dialed 911. Fai was still on the ground, shoulders rising and falling with gentle breath, but he's blacked out. A little girl that had been with the scared couple walked over to Toph and took her hand, "Why's he sleeping in the road, miss?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:51 pm

"Is anyone here a waterbender?" Toph asked, not moving.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Chi steps forawrd and holds up her hand, "Yes," she says, kneeling by Fai and taking out her healing water. "I've got him." She daignosed his problem and frowned, "He's having a flash back attack." She sounded confused. "Accept he's seeing the future. I can't see it, but..." she trailed off as Fai began to twitch and grunt in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm

"We should get him out of the road. My place isn't far from here. Want to take him there?" Toph asked, clenching her fist.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Chi nodded, looking around franticlly, "Help! Hey, can someone carry him for me?!" She shouted. The father of the little girl stepped forward and picked Fai up in his arms, cradeling him like a dead body, flinching at his groans and jerks.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:19 am

Toph led them to her home, a small little apartment. There was a bed that she told the man to lay Fai down on, while she went and got some water.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Chi sat down at Fai's bedside and stroaked his face with her hand, but he jerked away, twitching, and gripped the side of the couch with a slender hand, pale in the face, expression contorted in fear and fury. Chi's heart throbbed. She hated seeing people in pain. The man that had carried Fai was gone back to his wife and daughter. He'd run out the door like Fai was about to be set on fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Toph came back in the room with three glasses of water. "you're awake?" she said, noticing a change in the breathing in the room.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Chi shook her head, "No, he's still sleeping. Having a horrible nightmare too."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:40 pm

"Oh." Toph said, sitting down on the couch next to the bed.

Last edited by DarkPrincess on Fri May 08, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Chi sighed, "My father will be worried," she mumbled. "Can I use your phone?"
Fai's eyelids twitched and his jerking ceased. His body went limp on the couch as if his nightmare had passed, and his breathing slowed along with his heart rate. His face melted into calm peace, his dark eyelashes caressing pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:58 am

"Sure. It's down the hall on your right." Toph said, Putting her head in her hands. God, how she hated being blind.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:01 am

As Chi glided to the other room, Fai cracked his eyes and peered up at Toph, "Crap... did I faint...?" He muttered in confusion, turning on his side and struggling to sit up, weakly pushing at the couch with his arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:49 am

"Yes." Toph said, not moving. She listened to his breathing and motioned at the table."there's some water. You okay?" His breathing sounded off but it might have just been because he just woke up. Sending a slight tremor out, she 'saw' the waterbender near the phone. She didn't bother trying to listen.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:24 am

Fai's eyes flew open as he sat up and he groped in his pocket for something, pulling out a statue of a woman clothed in blue, sighing in releif. It wasn't chipped or crushed like he'd thought. "No," he said politely, clearing his throat. "I'm ok. Blood sugar, you know, drops and goes righht back up again. Diabetic." He explained, sliding the statue back into his pocket. "Thank you, though, for letting me steal your couch."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:58 am

"No prob." Toph said moving her head so it looked like she was looking at Fai.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Fai grunted a bit as he rubbed his shoulder he'd fallen on, grimacing, then smiling gently at her, "You know, you're pretty sharp for a blind earthbender," he said thoughtfully. "not most people would be able to live alone."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Toph started. "Who said I was blind?" she said, sounding surprised, as if being blind was news to her.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:17 am

Fai's smile didn't waver, "Well, for one thing, your eyes barely move. I can feel the tremors you send out to coordinate yourself. Nobody has white eyes unless they're either albino or blind, and you don't have white hair, and you're almost never looking at the person you talk to." He cocked his head to the side and his smile stayed plastered in place, "But as I said, it's almost like you're normal because you've grown so used to doing everything the way you do it."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Toph began to protest about being blind again but then just growled a very unlady like word under her breath before grabbing her glass. "Great, the first person to notice that I'm blind has to be some one who I don't even know very well. That's got to be the most embaressing thing in the world." she said, turning her head away from Fai. Standing up, she stretched her arms way above her head. Her back cracked, sending shivers down her back. "And I've only known what to do alone because I left my home to compete."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Fai chuckled softly, touching his right eye gingerly, "You're not the only one in the dark," he whispered, expression blankening. He looked up sharply, "Compete?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:11 pm

"ya. In the Earthbending wrestling. No one has been able to beat me yet." Toph said, shrugging like it wasn't anything, which it wasn't. To her anyway. She just wanted to Earthbend.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:07 am

Fai nodded slowly, "I've heard of those, but never wanted to try them out," he said truthfully. "I'd be at a disadvantage, and I haven't adapted to seeing with my movements yet." He sent out a tremor and closed his eyes. Just shapes and colors to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:09 am

At Fai's tremor, Toph could see the room. "Maybe. How do you fight?" she said, cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:15 am

Fai stood up and wobbled a bit, but kept his feet. He ducked and swerved, avoiding invisible rocks and things being thrown at him, "I'm a sort of pacifist," he confessed. "I'm more of a defensive than an offensive fighter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Role Play :: BartonTown-
Jump to: