Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:24 am

Fai looked up quickly, "I..." he said quietly. "I have school. And I don't know the way when I get there." He fiddled with his necklace. "Besides, mother would call the police and swear I was going to commit suicide if I tried to go."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:57 am

Toph rolled her eyes. "Ah." she said, scratching her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Fai fumed again. "It's not like I wouldn't want to drop everything and go," he muttered. "I just can't."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:26 pm

"You don't have to explain anything to me Fai." Toph said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Fai got up and swaggered to the door, pushing it open as steam shot from his ears, "I'm goin home," he shouted over his shoulder, ducking outside alone. It was raining, of course, so he was soaked in seconds. But he used a floating peice of the sidewalk over his head to block most of the down pour. He was at his front door in a few minutes and scrambled to unlock it with shaking hands. It's freakin freezing! He shoved open the door and collapsed inside, slamming the door behind him. Well, that sucked. He sneezed, curled up in a ball, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:35 pm

*Toph collapsed on the couch, landing in a sprawled out position. She closed her eyes, listening to Fai walk home. "That was interesting..." she said, talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Fai slept like a rock. He didn't wake up until the next morning at nine, so he was already late for his classes. Sighing, he dragged himself upright and dressed, grabbing his backpack and ducking out the door as fast as he could with stars in his eyes. Dizzily, he made it to campus and took his full day of in school suspension for being late like the rock he had slept like. Sitting in his isolated seat he began working on his grammer pre-exam.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Toph woke up and pretty much waited in her house till the afternoon. Then she walked out and started earthbending again.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:20 am

Fai sighed with releif as the bell sounded his freedom and gathered his work, scribbling his name on them all and stacking them neatly on the sleeping teacher's desk. He souldered his pack and slipped out the back door, headed for the fountain.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Toph picked up a familiar set of footsteps and instantlystarted heading for the foutain. Some little kids were there, waiting for her to start training today. "Not today guys." she said, smiling kindly towards them.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Fai sat on the fountain and threw up a square table to hold his things. He didn't want the m falling into the fountain. Setting his backpack on the table, he took out his laptop and began looking up songs. He played a symphony as the kids haulted playing. Knowing why, he spoke without looking up from the keypad, "Afternoon," he spoke smoothly.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Toph followed the soudn of Fai's voice and his music. "How was schol?" she asked, making some rocks fly around for the little ones.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Fai changed the song to 'Over and Over,' "Horrible," he answered, blandly. "I got ISS for being an hour late for classes. But of course I didn't have an exuse, so my day was spent in isolation. No big deal." He shrugged. "Sorry for storming out last night; I was really pissed at myself for fainting, and now," he sneezed. "I think I'm sick from walking around in the rain..."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:17 pm

"Jasmine tea." Toph said making a rock explode. She smiled gentlly. "And it's okay. I really thought it was something I said."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:17 am

Fai smiled at her from over the edge of his laptop, "Well, what you said didn't help," he said, fingers gliding over the keypad.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:23 am

"Excuse my attitude. then." Toph said, dust circling Fai's head.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Fai sneezed and rubbed his nose, "No need for that," he said, scoffing. He hated dust.

Last edited by RenBeat2 on Thu May 21, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Toph chuckled and removed the dust. "Party pooper." she murmured. She made one of the rocks fly up and explode in a shower of splintered pebbles.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:21 am

Fai rolled his eyes and directed the dust back on her, "I'm allergic to dust, ya know," he grinned, shoving his things away and shouldering his backpack. "wanna come over today?" He asked, kicking a rock like a soccerball.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:27 am

"Acctually, I didn't know that." Toph said, plafully sardonic. "And sure."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:25 am

Fai laughed and grabbed her hand, walking down the sidewalk, "You'll love my place," he chatted. "it has a big flat screen and a breakfast place and a bunch of cool stuff to do. Only I'm usually alone; so it's not as fun with only one person."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:43 am

Toph smiled slightly and walked right beside Fai, holding back the urge to chuckle a bit. "I would expect not." she said.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Fai grinned as they passed a big crowd of people, "Never," he scoffed. "it's soo boring!"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Toph monuvered through the people, rather then going around. She didn't feel llike giving moving form her path. Muttering under her breath, she sang a soft song she learned when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Role Play :: BartonTown-
Jump to: