Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i cant think of any thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vice

vice

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
i  cant think of any thing Left_bar_bleue100/10i  cant think of any thing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)

i  cant think of any thing Empty
PostSubject: i cant think of any thing   i  cant think of any thing EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi my name is james and i like anime and i love soccer i also i love to play paint ball ( my gun is a tipman ). My favorite type of music is rock like AC/DC and country like rascal flatts. I dont read much but cause i dont want to its cause im not that fast of a reader at least not fast enough to read a 200 page book in a day maby a couple weeks if im into .
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
i  cant think of any thing Left_bar_bleue5/100i  cant think of any thing Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: i cant think of any thing   i  cant think of any thing EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:22 am

Yo, whats up, James? I'm Ryan! Or Ren, wichever you prefer. XD Do you know digimon?
Back to top Go down
vice

vice

RP file
EXP Points:
i  cant think of any thing Left_bar_bleue100/10i  cant think of any thing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)

PostSubject: Re: i cant think of any thing   i  cant think of any thing EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:57 pm

yes i do i love digimon and by the way thats an awsom pic. of kogi
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
i  cant think of any thing Left_bar_bleue5/100i  cant think of any thing Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: i cant think of any thing   i  cant think of any thing EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm

lol thnx

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant think of any thing   i  cant think of any thing Empty

Back to top Go down

i cant think of any thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: