Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White Fang: The Others

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:28 am

Kiba followed and stood by Scarlet's side.

Toboe and Cheza lay by the creek in a cave matted with seagrass and sand; up against a couple of cool rocks at the back of the cave. Toboe looked up and smiled when Kiba and Scarlet walked in, "Hey, guys."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:59 pm

"Hey Toboe. Hey Cheza." scarlet said, sitting down, her tail wrapping around her legs.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Kiba grinned, "So, how's it going?"

Toboe smiled and Cheza giggled, "We're very happy together." She nuzzled her husband, "I knew we would, I just didn't want to hope, in case he didn't."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
EXP Points:
White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Scarlet grinned her wolf-ish grin and barked a quiet laugh. 'I think I surprised Kiba as much as you startled toboe cheza."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Kiba laughed, "I think so."

Cheza smiled as Toboe as he licked her, "I think so too," she said in a chiming bell voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm

A shiver went down Scarlet's pelt as she looked at the sky. the moon was full, making her want to open her jowls and howl a lunar song. Licking her nose, the tip of her tail twitched as footsteps came from behind her.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:32 am

Kiba and Toboe stood up defensivly and Cheza motioned for Scarlet to come inside with her as the wolf approached.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 am

Scarlet's hackles rose and her fur bristled as she took a post in front of Cheza. A brendle wolf stepped foward and bowed his head. "Please, I wish to speak to the Alpha of this pack. i mean no harm to anyone here." the wolf said, leaving his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 am

Kiba and Toboe exchanged glances and stepped aside as Cheza stood and brushed genty passed Scarlet, stepped up to the wolf, "Yes, my good sir?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:26 pm

"I'm not part of any pack Bloodfur, so don't look at me like I'm going to bite off the pretty Daughter's head off." the wolf said to Scarlet, using a name Scarlet only rememvbered her long since deceased brother use. "But, I would like to know if you would mind me hunting in this territory while I'm stopped here." he said to Cheza. Scarlet growled deep in her throat.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 am

Cheza sensed the unease in Scarlet's posture and dipped her chin, "Keep to the farther edges of my father's territory, and don't approach any other of my pack," Cheza looked sweet and pretty, but her voice was commanding and her eyes blazed. "Understood?" She asked, back to her chiming bell voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:23 am

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." the wolf said before running off. Scarlet didn't relax her posture. the name that he called her still rang in her ears. bloodfur.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Cheza looked at Scarlet, "Who was he?" She asked gently. "And what is that name?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Scarlet's tail flicked. "I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna go on a patrol. Please excuse me Cheza." she growled, turning swiftly and walking away. Her fur was bristled and in the full moon's light, her fur looked like fire.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 am

Cheza watched her go with unease. This was not supposed to happen. Her pack was to be peacful; if it meant her confronting it herself. Toboe came up beside her and ushered his new wife back inside as Kiba trotted after Scarlet, "I'm going with you," he said simply, matching her pace.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:27 am

scarlet nodded her head and kept walking towards the border. how would anyone know that nickname? My brother was the onlyone who called me that. She could feel her mate's gaze on her.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 am

"What's wrong, Scarlet?" Kiba asked. "What's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 am

Scarlet sat down, her hazel eyes narrowed. "That name. My brother was the only one who ever called me that. He's dead. Been dead for awhile now.' she said, her paws shifting with agitation.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Kiba sat beside her, sniffing at her shoulder, "Why'd he call you that, and how is it connected to that wolf?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm

"My fur was the colour of blood when I was a puppy. Only the wolves in the pack know that, except for the time that one wolf from the other pack helped me get home." Scarlet said, lowering her head. "No one has called me that since my brother died."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:14 am

Kibe frowned, "He might be a patr of your old pack," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:52 pm

"No. his smell isn't familiar." scarlet said, shaking her muzzle. 'come on. let's make sure the boundaries are safe." she said standing up.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 am

Kiba nodded, taking off the direction to the closest edge of the border. They passed the alphas, who were oddly grouped around the eldest member, the alpha male's mother. He dismissed this as nothing and kept running.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 am

Scarlet followed Kiba, her paws moving in a steady rythmn.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 am

They ran along the border together, skiffing out trail of the visitor, paws pounding the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Fang: The Others   White Fang:  The Others - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

White Fang: The Others
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next