Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:18 am

"Then you wouldn't be at a disadvantage. Unless you're sesnsative to sounds. Most of them are brutes who don't have skill." Toph said, standing up and placing a hand on Fai's arm so he didn't fall.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:29 am

Fai smiled and steadied himself, "Thanks, but I don't like fighting in general. I'm too busy, and my mom like panics when I get hurt."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Toph smirked. "Want something to eat?" she said, pulling her hand back and turning towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Fai shrugged and smiled, "Sure," he followed her, walking into the kitchen where Chi was talking with her father on the phone. "so, where are your parents?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

"No clue. I left home against their wishes." Toph said, taking out a stew that was in the fridge and putting it in a pot. "They wouldn't let me bend."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Fai nodded slowly, "I see." He pulled up a kitchen chair and sat in it backwards, folding his arms on the back and resting his chin in them, "My father died when I was very small. He was an earth bender, too," he explained. "but my mother wass over-protective of me ever since. 'Don't bend to close to yourself,' 'Make sure to wear padding.'" He shook his head, "It was horrible. So, I moved out. She doesn't live far but I'm not as nagged as I used to be."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Toph chuckled before she could stop herself. "Mom and Dad wouldn't let me learn, but I taught myself." she said.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:12 am

Fai laughed, "Me, too. But I was almost never home anyway." He began fiddling with a strand of his hair, "I spent most of my time at the hospital in secret, trying to find cures for my eye. Of course I also did volunteer work that also kept me busy nd away from home."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:40 am

"What's wrong with your eye?" Toph asked, putting the now warm stew in two bowls.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Fai stiffened, "It... I'm blind in that eye," he said quietly. "It deteriorated when I was ten years old, and I've been searching for a cure ever since."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:27 pm

"Oh." Toph said lamely, placing both bowls on the counter and grabbing two spoons.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Fai scowled to himself, lowering his head. He knew having one eye was lucky, but he might lose his sight any day now. It was only a matter of time until he was just like Toph.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Toph moved quickly, barely touching Fai's features as she read his face. Then, pulling her hand back, she thought for a minute. "Hmm......" she said through a mouthful of soup.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Fai jerked back at her touch in suprise, but blinked up at Toph, "What?" He asked, dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:32 pm

"Nothing." Toph said, grinning mischeviously. She took a bite of her food and turned her head towards the phone where Chi was putting it back on the reciever.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Fai blushed and sipped at his cup, sulking. Chi smiled at them, "Father's coming to get me now," she looked at Fai. "are you all right?" Fai nodded, swallowing his drink, "Yeah, I'll make it home alone ok." Chi frowned, "Alone?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:48 pm

"I'll make sure he gets home okay." Toph said, smiling in the direction of the waterbender.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:38 am

Chi smiled in releif, and Fai scoffed, "Thanks. I'm going to go out front and wait for him, ok? Bye, Toph!" She waved happily and ducked outside. Fai folded his arms on the table and rested his chin behind them, "I'm not a little kid," he said, muffled behind his arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:12 am

"I don't care. Besides, if you faint again, you might get hurt." Toph pointed out, turning to wash the bowls. She could hear him fuming.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Fai fumed. He was blushing again, too. Being weak was so embarassing. "Yeah, well, whatever," he mumbled, fimishing off his soup.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Toph chuckled and took Fai's bowl. She washed it quickly and put it away. She took a swing of her water and sat back down in front of Fai. "You should see if the Waterbenders up north can do anything about your eye. I heard they're pretty good healers." Toph said, spinning a spoon on the counter with as much accuracy as someone who could see.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:18 am

Fai eyed her, "Have you already tried, then?" He asked sharply.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:35 am

"No. I perfer being blind at times. It gets annoying when you can't see people's faces, but it's still the only way I know how to see." Toph said.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:00 am

Fai fell silent. He didn't think of that. But... he was so used to his sight. Clenching his fists on his lap, he thrust his head forward. This was so frustrating! How was he going to get to the water bender's country?
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:00 am

"There's a boat at the peir that heads that way." Toph said, feeling Fai's frustration and geuss his question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Beggining   Avatar: The Beggining - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Central :: Role Play :: BartonTown-
Jump to: