Role Play Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Central

The role play center of the internet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
Choice List: Original
EXP Points:
The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm

"Maybe." lucia said taking off, her movements so fluid, the puppy didn't feel a thing. As she and Ash got to the apartment, she remembered her hoodie was still there. "do you mind if I stay for the night.?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkenednights.forumandco.com
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
Choice List: Manga
EXP Points:
The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:23 am

Ash blinked and smiled, "No problem. You can help me set the puppy up."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

Location : Virginia Beach, waiting for something to come and end all the crap that makes life suck.

RP file
EXP Points:
The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:20 am

Lucia smiled. "thanks."
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

Location : Staring out a window on a widow set in Chicago watching the world fall to peices.

RP file
EXP Points:
The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Ash laughed as they began down the street, lugging the bag of essentials, "I was kidding about the puppy, you know. But," he studied her. "why don't you want to go home tonight?"
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Lucia shrugged. "I just don't want to be in a house by myself tonight. I want to be able to hear someone else breathing near me." she said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Ash turned back forward, "I know how you feel. It's like the world doesn't exist when you're at home alone." He smiled a small smile, "But it is nice having you as company. You're so easy-going." He laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Lucia shrugged. 'you bring ou my calm side." she said before she thought about what was coming out of her mouth. Quickly she clamped her lips together.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Ash chuckled softly and fell into pace with her, eyes sparkling, "I sure hope so," he said, smiling coyly. "I like that side of you."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Lucia blushed slightly and walked into the building that Ash's apartment was in. "You weren't exactly supposed to hear that." she said, her eyes dulling with chargin.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:31 am

Ash smiled to himself, but soon a poker face smoothed over his expression as he opened the door for her and the puppy, "Welcome to my domain," he said sarcasticly as he revealed a wide room with a white new style rounded couch draped with blankets and pillows and a bed in the corner skewn from never being made. The carpet was black and there were two dressers, a beau with a mirror, and a giant windw with a window seat in the room. Ash shrugged, "It's somewhere to crash." There were three other rooms, too. The kitchen, which was the only neat place in the house ince he didn't eat, a small bathroom near the from door, and a big bathroom behind the kitchen where he got great hot water usage.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Lucia took the puppy's bed from Ash and set it up next to the couch. the puppy was still asleep when she placed her in the bed and scratched her soft head. "sleep well merrywhether." she murmured before sitting on the floor in front of the couch. she yawned, lulling her tongue out like a dog would. "you know, you could always find a donor outside. I'm sure they'll have humans who would be willing. from what i've heard, a vamp biting a human isn't half bad." she said to Ash. sounding thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:01 am

Ash looked up sharply, "Lets hope you never find out," he said harshly, realized the comment sounded horrid, and turned his head away guiltily. It haunted him in his nightmares about him biting someone he loved; it was his worst fear to lose control.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:29 am

Lucia looked at Ash. 'Sorry. I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject." she said. She closed her eyes and pulled her knees up to her chin. "sometimes life seems too quiet into paralizing silence....'' she sang under her breath, feeling guilty about saying what she said.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Ash sat beside her and sighed, "No, I'm sorry. I over-reacted. It's just something I'm terrified of." He shivered, closing his eyes. "It bothers me to think of actual flesh in my mouth."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:28 pm

lucia leaned the side of her head against ash's shoulder. "i know. I shouldn't have said anything." she said comfortingly. His coolness felt good against her hot skin.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 am

Ash flushed with her heat and closed his eyes, leaning his head on top of her's. It felt good being warm again. "... So you think I can really keep a puppy here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:31 am

"Of course. you've got great control and, if I know you, you'll do anything you could to make sure you didn't hurt her." Lucia said.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 am

Ash smiled gently, "Yeah. That sounds a bit like me." He slid his hand into her's and rested his wrist on his knee. "What about you? Will your pack ever forgive you for being with me?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:40 am

"No. But i don't care. They can't tell me who to love." lucia said, her skin tingling.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Ash's heart throbbed and he opened his eyes, their sad glint too anguishing for anyone to see. Good thing no one could. "But... they're your family. Family is so important..."
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 pm

"wrong Ash." Lucia said, nuzzling her friend's shoulder. "you and Mom are my only family. Well, just you now. The pack doesn't want me. And I've chosen where I belong." her voice was certain, and she knew what she was saying was true.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 am

Ash couldn't stand it any more. He reached down and took Lucia's chin in his hand, turning her face to him and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Lucia started for a second, but recovered and kissed Ash back. His coolness seeped into her as his sweet smell filled her senses. the only thing she concintrated on was him.
Back to top Go down
RenBeat2
Anime RPer
RenBeat2

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:22 am

Ash gritted his teeth and pulled away, pressing his forehead to her's and holding her hands in an unbeleivably strong grasp, "Why...? Banishing blood from your heart," he whispered. "for me? Am I so important?" Already knowing the answer, he nuzzled her cheek and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrincess
Anime RPer
DarkPrincess

RP file
EXP Points:

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:20 am

lucia's voice was slightly breathless when she spoke, "Yes. You should know that by now." Her body trmbled slightly, but not with fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves   The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The City of Silicon: Vampires and Werewolves
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next